Silk Road Youth International fotokonkurranse for ungdom
NSFF har fått invitasjon til en internasjonal fotokonkurranse for barn og unge i aldersspennet 8–25 år. Man kan sende inn alene eller som gruppe, og det er gratis å delta. Det er ikke noe konkret tema for konkurransen, men det oppfordres til å sende inn bilder som viser livet der man bor; eksempelvis kulturliv, landskap, kulturarv eller lokale skikker.
Silk Road Youth International – den fullstendige innbydelsen
Rules of the Silk Road Youth International Photography Competition
In August 2017, Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance was officially founded after a signing ceremony joined by Belt and Road countries (hereinafter referred to as B&R countries) in China. In order to conform to the alliance’s tenet of “inherit the Silk Road spirit, focus on the Belt and Road development, enhance innovation, cooperation and development, adhere to reciprocity and win-win strategy”, and with the aim of practicing the photography exchanges among B&R countries, promoting cross-boundary integration and innovation development of diverse cultures, and strengthening youth photography education and communication in the world, Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance specially initiated the Silk Road Youth International Photography Competition in cooperation with Beijing China Millennium Monument World Art Center, Beijing International Art and Photography Foundation, Shandong International Cultural Exchange Center. This competition has been formally accredited by the international federation of photography (FIAP). Meanwhile made the below competition rules:
- Adolescents from all over the world aged between 8-25 years old who take interests in photography can participate.
- Participants will be divided into two groups: A and B. Group A targets at adolescents aged between 8 to 15 years, and Group B between 16 to 25 years. Both groups can participate in the single works and group works.
- There is no charge for the competition.
Requirements for entry works
- No specific requirement for contents and themes. Works that express the national cultural life, natural landscape, intangible cultural heritage and local customs are particularly encouraged.
- Each participant can submit single with at most 10 pieces, group works can not to exceed 3 set (6 frames each set). Single works and group works are eligible to participate the competition.
- Participants should submit their name of works along with picture introduction or description.
- Each entry work should be in JPEG format and not less than 4MB.
- Participants should submit works in electronic files to designated mailbox.
Method of submission
- International submission mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual participant is free to submission.
- Welcome the world’s photography organizations and photography education institutions to unified contribution.
Requirement for entry forms
Participants should fill in the entry form faithfully. Please complete in English, if countries that do not use English can fill form in French, German, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, but do not accept other language forms.
- June 30th, 2018: Entries closed.
- July 20th, 2018: Evaluation of works.
- August 10th, 2018: Selected works will be displayed in the official website of Photo Beijing.
- September 10th, 2018: Editing and publication of album.
- In late October 2018: Exhibition of winning works and the award ceremony will be held in China Millennium Monument during Photo Beijing. In the future, the exhibition will be hold all of the world.
- 6 winners of “The light of Silk Road” Gold Award (3 winners for Group A and B respectively)
Trophy, certificate, portfolio, competition souvenir medal and prizes (worth 5,000 yuan)
- 10 winners of “The light of Silk Road” Silver Award (5 winners for Group A and B respectively)
Trophy, certificate, portfolio, competition souvenir medal and prizes (worth 3,000 yuan)
- 30 winners of “The light of Silk Road” Bronze Award (15 winners for Group A and B respectively)
Trophy, certificate, portfolio, competition souvenir medal and prizes (worth 2,000 yuan)
- 120 winners of “The light of the Silk Road” Excellence Award (60 winners for Group A and B respectively)
Certificate, portfolio, competition souvenir medal and prizes (worth 500 yuan)
- “The light of the Silk Road” Excellence Tutor Award (20 for domestic and 10 for international)
Certificate, competition souvenir medal and prizes (worth 1,000 yuan)
- “The light of the Silk Road” Best Organization Award (10 for domestic and 5 for international)
Award certificate, competition souvenir medal and honor title of “Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance Youth Photography Education Base” to organizations and training institutions with outstanding group participants.
- “The light of the Silk Road” Excellence Organization Award (20 for domestic and 10 for international)
Award certificate and competition souvenir medal to institutions demonstrating excellent organization in the competition.
- Entry works will be exhibited in special exhibitions of Photo Beijing and itinerant exhibition activities in China and foreign.
- Introduction of entry works and participants will have the opportunity to be published on the official websites of the Silk Road Photographic Organizations and of Photo Beijing.
- Winning entries will be selected into “Excellent Portfolio of Silk Road Youth International Photography Competition”. Winners will have the opportunity to participate in the shooting of the publicity film for the competition.
- Participants will have the opportunity to participate in the fellowship of Silk Road Youth International Photography Competition.
- Winners of “The light of Silk Road” Gold Award, “The light of Silk Road” Silver Award and representatives of “The light of the Silk Road» Outstanding Organization Award will be invited to the awarding ceremony of Photo Beijing, and participate in activities like lectures, workshops, media meetings etc.
- The winners need to pay their own international travel expenses, reception by the organizing committee after the arrival of Beijing.
- The participants shall ensure that they have full copyright of the submitted works, and do not violate any laws and national convention.
- All participants shall not cancel the agreement of authorizing free, permanent non-exclusive rights and licenses throughout the world to Photo Beijing and co-sponsors, publication and related non-commercial use of rights and licenses. Allowing them to use submitted works in media promotion and news release related to “Silk Road Youth International Photography Competition” through various channels.
- All participants will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions of this event, including but not limited to participating in exhibitions and activities related to this event, such as sharing of project achievements and product user experience, within the cooperation period.
Structure of the Organizing Committee
Riccardo Busi, President of FIAP and Honorary Chairman of “Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance”
Yang Yuanxing, Chairman of China Artistic Photography Society and Chairman of “Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance”
Ioannis Lykouris, Secretary general of FIAP and Chairman of “Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance”
Zeng Yi, member of China Photographers Association Curatorial Committee and co-founder of the “Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance”
Zhang Xiaosu, Cochairman of China Artistic Photography Society
Wang Jianqi, Cochairman of China Artistic Photography Society and chief planner of the Photo Beijing planning committee.
Specialist representatives of “Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance” and FIAP.
Organizing Committee Office:
China Millennium Monument * World Art Museum (No.9A Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China)
Jin Zheng, Tel: 86-10-84187747, Email: email@example.com
Xie Lan, Tel: 86-10-84187768, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance
China Millennium Monument World Art Center
Beijing International Arts & Photography Foundation
Shandong International Cultural Exchange Center
Youth Photography Committee of Silk Road Photographic Organization International Alliance
National Youth Photography Education Steering Committee
China Millennium Monument * World Art Museum